GUS CUSHION COVER
A gorgeous over sized linen and wool cushion cover in a neutral backdrop finished with beeswax brown and black and neutral stripes.
Produced in Belgium by Libeco, a family company that have been weaving linen for over 150 years. They are proudly carbon neutral, using every part of the flax plant with zero waste.
63cm x 63cm
70 % pure Belgian linen 30% wool
All of Libeco linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40Â°C – 104Â°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, itâ€™s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Based in Belgium Libeco use only locally grown flax which grows to more than three feet high in just 100 days. After a short flowering period, the flax stems are pulled from the soil and dried on the field and the fiber can then be extracted from the plant. The rest of the plant is used in various materials with nothing at all going to waste. The spinner spins the flax fibers into yarn and Libeco weaves the yarn into linen fabric.
Operating with as much care for their products as the environment they are traditional yet forward thinking and were accredited as carbon neutral company in 2014. Today the fifth generation of the Libeert family runs Libeco and together with their 230 strong workforce they continue to weave their way into the future.
Libeco Home offers beautiful finished linen products of the highest quality for just about every room in the house.